|Sign Up/Sign In||Take Action||News||Endorsements||Events||Resources|
Missouri became the 12th state to the pass the Resolution to call a convention to propose amendments to the U.S. Constitution on May 12, 2017.
Our mission is not just about calling a convention. It is about developing an active, educated and engaged army of citizens who will work to re-establish and maintain a proper balance of power between the states and the federal government.
Calendar of Events Access Links:
2022 Candidate filings with the Missouri Secretary of State:
New to the Convention of States or do you need access to your profile?
- Sign Our Petition to Call a Convention of States
- Want to know more about us? Sign up for emails
- Set up your profile on our website
What can I do to further my education and help to inform others?
- Our State Director, Brett Sterley, gives us news, advice and an historical perspective in his Brett's Blog each week. Past issues are located on the Brett's Blog Archive.
- Confirm your account on our national website and take our free courses at COS University
- Our education partner, Patriot Academy, offers online courses on the U.S. Constitution.
- We have a COS Project Wiki Page as well as a You Tube Navigational video.(12:38) and a You Tube Search and Social Media Video (14:48) These resources are ideal for someone who wants to 'get into the weeds.'
- Download the Pocket Guide (PDF format) and forward it to ten people
- Our Introduction to Convention of States Presentation was designed to give you an overview of our project and is ideal for sharing by email or in person.
- Mark Meckler Speaking in Committee, Pennsylvania, October, 2019 sums up the Convention of States Project in a way only he can do.
How do I get involved locally?
- Watch for our next Surge Day in 2023 and read all about the one we had in 2022 HERE
- If you can be available on short notice, consider joining the Strike Force
- Look up your Missouri State Senator and your Missouri State Representative
- Contact your state legislators. Need help with writing?
- Become a volunteer with the Convention of States Missouri team. One hour a year or a few hours a week: there is something you can do to promote liberty and protect our inalienable rights.
- Contact your legislators regularly - need help with the process?
- Connect with others in your area who are active in politics. The State of Missouri publishes a bi-annual Blue Book and a PDF of 2021-22 political parties is available HERE.
- Convention of States has partnered with other concerned organizations to provide you tools to help you at www.crtcentral.com Also, Missouri publishes a list of all public schools including school board information.
- Sign up to help out with the primary and general elections. The Missouri Secretary of State's website has a lookup list to help you connect with your local election board.
How do I get involved nationally?
- Look up your Senators and your Congressional Representative
- Stand with others to push back against government overreach during the Covid pandemic - Open The States
- Are you or someone in your family looking for an intern program which will be personally rewarding and promote liberty?
Where can I follow Convention of States on social media?
For volunteers with assigned roles:
PLEASE NOTE: Access to the Missouri Guidebook requires that you have created a COS personal profile and have completed the non-disclosure agreement.