Convention of States Action (COSA) is calling upon every freedom-loving patriot in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to Surge to Harrisburg on Tuesday, April 25, 2023, at 9:00 AM.
It may seem like only yesterday you read the blog - “COSA PA is going to "Surge to Harrisburg" Tuesday, April 25, 2023, but what exactly is Surge Day? But the day is nearly upon us.
As a COS member and supporter, you are a self-governing activist. If you haven’t already, register NOW, it only takes a minute.
- Hold your elected representatives accountable
- Remind your elected representatives of their duty to protect Pennsylvanians’ liberty, defend the US Constitution, and of the oath they swore to do so
- Have a civil dialogue with both of your legislators and bolster their resolve for the oversight of this out-of-control Congres
Commit now to:
- Attend our Surge Tuesday, April 25
- Dress in "COSA Chic"
- Be an important part of the wave of moral support every legislator, staffer, employee, and visitor in that building feels Tuesday
- Add your voice so our message resonates in the halls of the Capitol - we are the force of their electorate
Remember there is still time to prepare your “Elevator Speech”.
If you need help, your Comms Team stands ready to assist; just ask your RC or DC how you can reach us - we are happy to serve you.
Let's make this Surge the largest and most influential event in PA COSA history: register here.