State Information Analyst
The State Information Analysts (SIAs), our state tech assistants/managers play a critical role in helping their state teams effectively use technology and our web tools. We look for team players who are computer savvy and eager to see America reach a new golden age of freedom and prosperity.
- Learn the ins and outs of our various web tools and websites.
- Provide occasional GoToMeeting training sessions for their state team on our tech tools.
- Assist State Leaders and DCs in the effective use of technology for the cause of liberty.
- Help State Leaders and DCs ensure state databases remain clean and updated.
- Track growth statistics.
- Help manage their state's website.
The Convention of States Project is seeking State Tech Assistants and Managers who are computer savvy. Background in IT, Computer Programming, IT Support, and Tech Training are a plus but not required.
- Must be an ardent supporter of Convention of States.
- Must be a team player and leader with good people skills.
- Must be comfortable with using new software, spreadsheets, and applying analytic skills to practical use.
- Must have a soldier's "improvise, adapt, and overcome", mindset.
Expected commitment level: 16 - 40 hours per month
- Step 1: Provide the information below and hit the "Submit application" button.
- Step 2: Complete the 5 question State Information Analyst survey that follows.
- Step 3: We will be in contact with you shortly. If you don't hear from us please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
application is not complete until you finish the 5 question survey that follows.