As the State Director, you will guide your state to victory and act as a liaison between statewide volunteers and the Convention of States national headquarters.
- Learn the technical network platform used by Convention of States.
- Oversee the recruitment of District Captains in every district within your state and mobilize volunteers in your state.
- Check all state applications and recruit accordingly.
Build state victory strategy with your state’s leadership team, and host weekly state conference calls.
- Grassroots development and activation
- Legislative Strategy
- Speak at events to raise support and rally efforts across the state for COS.
- Report weekly progress throughout your state to your Regional Director.
- Participate in the weekly conference calls with other State Directors and State Leaders.
- Hold state conference calls for your entire state team for inspiration and information.
Expected commitment level: 18 - 20 hours per week
- Must be able to lead others by example as well as instruction.
- Needs experience in working with grassroots individuals.
- Should be able to mentor, encourage and empower and inspire his/her team members.
- Must be a team player and able to take direction from the national team.
To apply on line:
- Step 1: Provide the information below and hit the "Submit application" button.
- Step 2: Complete the 14 question State Director survey that follows.
- Step 3: We will be in contact with you shortly.
Your application is not complete until you finish the 14 question survey that follows.