Become a Leader
As your state's official Legislative Liaison, you will be the interface between your state's legislators and the rest of our organization. Responsibilities include:
- Educate and build relationships with state legislators and encourage their support to pass a request for a Convention of States.
- Strategize with State Director to connect volunteer efforts with the legislative process.
- Track the resolution through the legislative process, keeping your state team and our national staff informed of its progress.
- Participate in regular state and national conference calls.
Expected commitment level: 15 - 20 hours per month
- Step 1: Provide the information below and hit the "Update Info and continue" button.
- Step 2: Complete the 10 question Legislative Liaison survey that follows.
- Step 3: We will be in contact with you shortly.
Your application is not complete until you finish the 10 question survey that follows.
thanks for considering becoming a LL!
To help us determine if you’re a good fit for the LL role, we’d like to ask you a few quick questions. But first, please take a moment to update the contact information below.