Become a Leader
As a Coalitions Director, your primary role is to help identify, serve and develop your state’s team of coalition leaders. These may include Young Americans, Veterans, Physicians, Educators, Home School Parents, Realtors, Gun Owners, Small Bus Owners, Law & Order Professionals, Truckers, Senior Citizens, Farmers and Ranchers, or others who are willing to lead.
- Network with state and local organizations to build partnerships with Convention of States.
- Represent Convention of States at events and host educational presentations.
- Report weekly progress to State Director and participate in regular State and National conference calls.
Expected commitment level: 15 - 20 hours per month
- Step 1: Provide the information below and hit the "Update Info and continue" button.
- Step 2: Complete the 12 question Coalitions Director survey that follows.
- Step 3: We will be in contact with you shortly.
Your application is not complete until you finish the 12 question survey that follows.
thanks for considering becoming a CD!
To help us determine if you’re a good fit for the CD role, we’d like to ask you a few quick questions. But first, please take a moment to update the contact information below.