Here are some things you can do to make an impact for Convention of States in 10 minutes or less.
- Learn about the COS resolution and about Article V of the Constitution on our website where you will ﬁnd articles and videos. Most take less than 10 minutes. Remember that knowledge is power.
- Hand-write a note to your Minnesota House Rep and Senator asking for their support of the Convention of States resolution. (Pass on any and all legislator responses to us. We keep track.)
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper. We can provide a script.
- If you belong to any organizations or committee, ask to invite us to do a presentation of COS.
- As our Town Hall events continue, we are wanting to know of places where meetings can be held at no charge. Minimum occupancy 30. Provide name and address.
- Help promote events. Share a notice of upcoming COS events on community boards in your area.
- If you have relationships with your community leaders, ask if we can come and share COS with them at one of their monthly meetings.
- Social Media: Please like our Facebook page: Convention of States Minnesota. Share and comment on our posts. Any comments are always kind and respectful, regardless of others' tone.
*Some further suggestions which involve more than 10 minutes:
- Schedule an appointment with a state legislator. We will join you and do all the talking if you like.
- Set up a casual meeting of interested friends. We will be there to help (if needed).