Follow-Up Team Member
The Follow-Up Team member is a vital part of the state team that welcomes in new people to your state team as soon as they come in. Each FUT member will contact those who have indicated a desire to help on some level. Your job is to make them feel welcome, needed and help them find where their skills fit into the needs of your state team’s grassroots growth.
Responsibilities of the Follow-Up Team Member include…
Work closely with state team to reach out and welcome new supporters that have signed up through various avenues.
- You will be sending pre-formatted emails and making phone calls.
- Be able to provide a feeling of safety for a new comer to get involved.
- Learn how to use the Follow-Up tool through training from your state team.
- All phone call activity will be documented for accurate recordkeeping.
Expected commitment level: 2-4 hours a week
- Must be able to learn all tools related to the use of the Follow-Up Tool.
- Must possess good phone etiquette.
- Must have a basic understanding of the Article V Project to adequately communicate it to others.
To apply on line:
- Step 1: Provide the information below and hit the “Submit application“ button.
- Step 2: Complete the 5 question State Follow-Up Team survey that follows.
- Step 3: We will be in contact with you shortly.