I cannot possibly have been the only one spilling my drink when I heard a US representative announce in 2019 that “the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don't address climate change.”
I'll be honest, I didn't think that was the most enlightened comment I had ever heard. But friends, I stand corrected. The situation is much more dire than even this congresswoman may have believed at the time. Because our world as we know it might come to an end even earlier!
Please allow me to explain. Around the same time that the above statement was made, we started hearing more and more rumors concerning “The Great Reset” - a global reset of life as we know it. As is the case with so many other topics these days, concerns and criticisms were waved away as conspiracy theories. But in reality, there is indeed a global movement underway to have the most elemental aspects of our lives changed... by 2030.
So what exactly is going on? A conglomerate of global organizations and very, very rich individuals has decided the world needs a change. The status quo can no longer exist because it is causing too many problems. Some of the seemingly noble goals are formalized under the United Nation's 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: eradicating poverty and hunger, equality for all people, peace on earth, and protection of our natural resources.
Who could ever be against such things?
Well, I am. Not because I think these are bad goals in and of themselves, but because of the way the globalist elite thinks we should achieve them. Let's have a look at their path to a “better” world.
- A transition from independent, sovereign nations to globalism and transgovernmentalism (global governance). “Globalism is an ideology that prioritizes the neoliberal global order over national interests.” We have to “draft a blueprint for a shared global-governance architecture.” - Klaus Schwab, the World Economic Forum (WEF)
- A transition from traditional shareholder capitalism (a free market with private ownership) to “stakeholder capitalism”, a public-private partnership that blurs the lines between government and business, resulting in public policy moving into the hands of unelected stakeholders. 20th century Europe has shown us the result of this experiment: the socialist welfare state
- A transition from private ownership of products to using products as services. This is called the circular economy. “Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city – or should I say, ‘our city.’ I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes,” said Ida Auken, Young Global Leader for the WEF, adding, “I have no privacy, and life has never been better.”
- A transition to “sustainable resources”, a.k.a. The Green New Deal. This includes a transition from fossil fuels to green energy and a transition to fake meats, insects and other “sustainable” foods. Yummy. You may have noticed what the European Union is doing to their farmers in the Netherlands, Ireland, and other nations – stealing up to 90% of their privately owned business, supposedly to save the planet under the EU's Natura 2000 guidelines.
- A transition from the digital age to the data age – the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR), which is essentially the use of technology as a social(ist) engineering toolkit. “We just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” said Yuval Noah Harari, another top advisor at the WEF just a few days ago (because we now have artificial intelligence, bioengineering, etcetera). In other words, 4IR means “Big Data”: the end of privacy and the devaluation of human life.
Now what does this have to do with us, you may ask? If you have paid close attention to the headlines over the past few years, you may have noticed a growing number of alarming developments in the US that support and strengthen the globalist path to this New World Order.
- Our open borders are a tremendous concern. Of course, borders need to be destroyed for the globalist utopia to happen. At the same time, American thought must be watered down by the influx of, well, others. American sovereignty is the last stronghold, but our federal government is complicit in this scheme to bring our nation down.
- Another tool for the globalization of America, as well as the end of private ownership, is the sale of hundreds of thousands of acres of US land (often prime farmland) to billionaires like Bill Gates, the Chinese Communists and other foreign entities (“stakeholders”). This is another threat to our national sovereignty, as evidenced by the introduction of the Securing America’s Land from Foreign Interference Act in 2021.
Bill Gates says, “I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef. Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behaviour of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand.”
I personally prefer full shelves and affordable prices over some elites trying to modify my behavior.
- John Kerry, our current climate czar, has announced the United States will be coal-free by... you guessed it: 2030. A similar 2030 goal exists under the Biden administration for the reduction of greenhouse gasses. You may have noticed the steep increase in our energy prices due to mostly federal policy. While our federal government will not allow us to drill into our own natural resources, our President has gone to foreign countries to practically begging them for the same.
- The rise of private-public partnerships between our federal Big Government and Big Tech and Big Data. See my previous article concerning the Ministry of Truth for an example. We Americans govern ourselves. None of these entities have the constitutional authority to run our lives. Covid lockdowns, increased taxation and regulation have been paving the way for the big boys by eliminating privately owned small businesses.
- Instead of actually dealing with the recession that our federal government has managed to create in less than two years' time, the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act is spending another 369 billion dollars to keep the climate change story alive. Noteworthy in this area is the total lack of environmentalist complaints about our beautiful landscapes being turned into monstrous solar and wind farms, the selective targeting of “undesired” industries, and the problems some states are already having keeping up with electrical demand, with only 1% of their population using electric vehicles. The future is bright indeed.
It is time to stop the madness of the globalists and our complicit federal government. We must ensure that we, the self-governing people of the United States, will have a sovereign nation and will be able to secure life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness before and after 2030.
The time is now to start limiting the powers of the federal government – powers it was never supposed to have – and take the decision-making back to where it constitutionally belongs: the free and independent states of the USA.
Join the Convention of States grassroots movement. Sign the petition to show your local legislators you support a Convention of States today.