This election season, our state teams for Convention of States Action embarked on a massive phone banking and block walking effort in several states around the country.
We're happy to report that their efforts were a huge success!
Here's a rundown of what happened:
- Ohio - 2 GOP candidates won open seats.
- North Carolina - 2 GOP candidates defeated Dem incumbents, and 6 GOP candidates held their seats in tight races.
- South Carolina - 5 GOP challengers defeated Dem incumbents, 5 GOP candidates won open seats, and 7 GOP incumbents got re-elected.
- West Virginia - Our former House and Senate sponsors got re-elected, and 2 Republican candidates won open seats.
- Wisconsin - 1Our sponsor got re-elected, Republican candidates won 4 open seats, and incumbent supporters won re-election in 8 districts
- Pennsylvania - 3 Republican incumbents kept their seats, despite having been targeted by the Left.
Thanks to these efforts, we've never been in a better position to reach the 34-state threshold required to call a Convention of States and limit the power, scope, and jurisdiction of the federal government.
If you want to join this historic movement, sign the Convention of States Petition below!