The Convention of States Action Team Maryland is coming to Annapolis on Wednesday, February 8. You will find all the information you need for getting there and getting around right here.
The weather on Wednesday in Annapolis is predicted to be partly cloudy with a temperature in the mid 50s. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
If you have any, be sure to wear clothing with the COS logo. We expect to have COS buttons available. Otherwise, respectful/business casual or better (and comfortable shoes) is recommended for visiting our legislators' offices.
- 1:30pm Rally starts at 1:30pm at Lawyers Mall
Directions to the Rally at Lawyers Mall
- 2:00pm Constituents visit legislators in person at their offices
If you haven't already done so, please register in advance using the link below to get the latest information and updates:
Parking in Annapolis can be a challenge, so please do some advance scouting. You can find parking and shuttle information at these links:
- Navy-Marine Corps Stadium Parking, 550 Taylor Ave. Perhaps the best choice. 10$/day for car/single-spaced vehicles. The stadium is served by the State Shuttle ($2 each way), which has a stop at Lawyers' Mall (see route map) and operates 6:30am to 8pm (every 20 minutes).
- Annapolis Parking Garages & Lots (note: Noah Hillman Garage is closed for renovation)
- Annapolis Free Shuttle (note: Stadium parking lot is not on the Shuttle route)
The Senate and House Bills can be found here: (coming soon!)