FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
POLL: Majority of Voters Personally Experiencing Supply Chain Crisis
(Austin, TX—October 20, 2021) Convention of States Action, in partnership with The Trafalgar Group—one of America’s most accurate pollsters in 2016, 2018 and 2020—is releasing the results of a new national survey. Results were from surveys conducted October 15th through October 18th of over 1,000 likely 2022 election voters.
“We wanted to learn if headlines about the growing supply chain crisis match the everyday reality of Americans in their personal lives. These numbers reveal that, yes, Americans are already experiencing shortages and delays. When you add inflation into the mix, consumers are also paying more for products and have less money to spend,” said Mark Meckler, President of Convention of States Action. “In this economic environment, it’s hard to believe that President Biden continues to be hell bent on aggressively making America less energy independent and thus raising energy prices, pushing for a massive spending bill that will raise taxes on overburdened taxpayers, and pursuing mandates that are putting people out of work. Unfortunately, Washington, DC now represents the single greatest threat to the well-being of American families.”
For complete details on the poll, including graphics, please visit: https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/news/nat-issues-supply-chain-1020
KEY INSIGHT: Majority of American Voters are Personally Experiencing Effect of Supply Chain Crisis:
- 53.7 percent of American voters say they have personally encountered delays or shortages when attempting to purchase common consumer products.
- 35.8 percent say they have not encountered any delays or shortages.
- 10.5 percent are not sure
KEY INSIGHT: Democrat Voters Least Likely to Say They Have Personally Experienced Effects of Supply Chain Crisis:
- 42.4 percent of Democrat voters say they have personally encountered delays or shortages when attempting to purchase common consumer products.
- 50.6 percent of Independent voters say they have personally encountered delays or shortages when attempting to purchase common consumer products.
- 67.7 percent of Republican voters say they have personally encountered delays or shortages when attempting to purchase common consumer products.
About Convention of States Action—Boasting a grassroots network of over 5 million supporters and volunteers, Convention of States’ mission is to restore a culture of self-governance in America and to curtail federal overreach. Its primary focus in accomplishing this mission is using a limited Article V Convention to propose constitutional amendments that impose limitations on the size and scope of the federal government, including a balanced budget requirement and term limits for federal officials.