FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Poll: Let’s Go Brandon Movement Widespread and Popular
58 Percent Majority of Americans Familiar with Movement
76 Percent of Those Familiar Support as Appropriate Way to Protest
(Austin, TX—October 26, 2021) Convention of States Action, in partnership with The Trafalgar Group—one of America’s most accurate pollsters in 2016, 2018 and 2020—is releasing the results of a new national survey. Results were from surveys conducted October 22nd through October 24th of over 1,000 likely 2022 election voters.
“This data reveals that the phenomenon we’re seeing everywhere in this great nation is real, widespread, and has support from the people across party lines. The Great American Pushback has begun and it's going to grow. Americans have never taken well to tyranny, and they are not going to start now,” said Mark Meckler, President of Convention of States Action.
For complete details on the poll, including graphics, please visit: https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/news/nat-issues-biden-chant-1026
KEY INSIGHT: Majority of American Voters are Familiar With the Chants of “F--k Joe Biden” aka “Let’s Go Brandon” That is Sweeping the Nation:
- 57.7 percent of American voters say they are familiar with the chants of “F--k Joe Biden” (or “Let’s Go Brandon”) that is spontaneously happening at college football games and other large sporting events.
- 33.9 percent say they are not familiar with the chants.
- 8.4 percent are not sure.
KEY INSIGHT: Large Majority of Those Who are Familiar With the Chants Say They are Appropriate Way to Protest the Biden Administration:
- 75.9 percent of American voters who are familiar with the chants “F--k Joe Biden and “Let’s Go Brandon” say they are an appropriate way to protest the Biden Administration.
- 59 percent say both chants are appropriate
- 16.9 percent say “Let’s Go Brandon” is appropriate, but “F--k Joe Biden” is inappropriate
- 24.1 percent say both chants are inappropriate
About Convention of States Action—Boasting a grassroots network of over 5 million supporters and volunteers, Convention of States’ mission is to restore a culture of self-governance in America and to curtail federal overreach. Its primary focus in accomplishing this mission is using a limited Article V Convention to propose constitutional amendments that impose limitations on the size and scope of the federal government, including a balanced budget requirement and term limits for federal officials.