Quick Response Team
The Quick Response Team (QRT) is a specialized group of individuals from across this nation who are willing to make phone calls to constituents and activate them to contact their legislator on behalf of Convention of States. They do not call legislators. They call the targeted legislators constituents within that legislator’s district. Those individuals on the call list come from our own database so they have voluntarily given us their contact information.
- Be available on short notice.
- The QRT operates on very short notice but if we can give more time we do. The more time given, the better participation there is among the QRT as not all can drop everything at a moment’s notice and begin making calls.
- Can talk to people and encourage them to call their legislator.
- Ability to help others do what you’ve asked them to do by coaching them through a phone call.
- Checking your emails daily to see if there is a call to action for you.
- Report back to QRT Organizer the results of your calls.
Expected commitment level: Variable – sometimes nothing (June – December) other times may be 4 hours a week.
- Must have a computer that will open excel and word documents.
- Should have nice phone etiquette and manners.
- Must be a team player and able to take direction from the national QRT Organizer.
To apply on line:
- Step 1: Provide the information below and hit the “Update info and continue “button.
- Step 2: Complete the 5 question QRT survey that follows.
- Step 3: We will be in contact with you shortly.
thanks for considering becoming a QRT!
To help us determine if you’re a good fit for the QRT role, we’d like to ask you a few quick questions. But first, please take a moment to update the contact information below.