State Content Writer
We are actively looking for a Content Writers to join our State Communication Teams. Have a unique ability to write clearly, succinctly, and speak to the hearts of our fellow patriots? We're looking for volunteers to write content for our state blogs twice a week. Content will feature volunteers, political news, and calls-to-action to raise awareness about Convention of States efforts in your state.
State Content Writers Should:
- Have an excellent command of the English language.
- Have a vivid imagination.
- Be able to handle constructive criticism and rejection.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have the ability to promote themselves and their work.
- Possess originality, determination, and discipline.
Having a background in the following fields is helpful, but not required:
- Preparation of scripts for use in publications or broadcasting.
- Production of biographies, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Development of sales brochures, online promotional content and direct response letters.
- Creative works for businesses, academia or publishing companies.
You will be working closely with a small group of individuals, who, just like you, see an Article V Convention of States as the Solution as Big as the Problem!
Expected level: 60 minutes/week - as much as you'd like!
thanks for considering becoming a State Content Writer!
To help us determine if you’re a good fit for the State Content Writer role, we’d like to ask you a few quick questions. But first, please take a moment to update the contact information below.