Join us on Wednesdays starting January 16, 2019 for the Convention of States Hawaii Team Rally at the state capitol on Opening Day.
Surge Day At the Capitol
Wednesday, January 16th, is Opening Day of Hawaii's 30th Legislature, and all Hawaii supporters of Convention of States are invited to the capitol for a Convention of States "Surge Day" rally .
Come to the Capitol at 10:00am to meet our team and promote Convention of States. Then at 11:15 we will break out into four smaller teams to visit all Hawaii House and Senate offices, pass out important Convention of States literature, meet our elected officials, and enjoy some great food provided by our legislators.
This is a great opportunity to meet your House and Senate districts legislators as well as our committed sponsors.
Visit Your Legislators on Wednesdays!
For six weeks from January 23 through February 27, join our group visiting our Hawaii legislators. We'll meet in the Rotunda at 1:00pm each Wednesday to receive hand out materials and then divide into our four teams to spend an hour visiting House and Senate offices, passing out key information about Convention of States, and advocating for passage of our resolution in the Aloha State.
Weekly Schedule for "Capitol Day" Visits
- Wednesday, January 23 — 1:00pm: Handout 'Citizen's Pocket Guide' & COSHI Survey Card
- Wednesday, January 30 — 1:00pm: Handout "The Article V Solution and Absurdity of Inaction"
- Wednesday, February 6 — 1:00pm: Handout "The Myth of a Runaway Amendments Convention"
- Wednesday, February 13 — 1:00pm: Handout "Necessary & Proper Clause Does NOT Empower Congress"
- Wednesday, February 20 — 1:00pm: Handout "It’s Time to Evict the Constitutional Squatters"
- Wednesday, February 27 — 1:00pm: Handout 2019 'Tailored' Newsletter and district petition listing by district
To learn more about how you can Volunteer for the Convention of States Hawaii team, click here.